Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009: Link to my "old" blog

I meant to write about the last few weeks, instead, I spent a bunch of time trying to figure out why the link to my old blog wouldn't work. I wasn't successful (it keeps claiming a different URL than I typed in!), so here it is the old-fashioned way: www.homeschoolblogger.com/sheilalange/ . (Edited May 18, 2013 to add that all of those posts have been transferred to www.homeschoolingermany.blogspot.com .)

And I think that's all I'm going to write for tonight after all, as I'm very tired! No culture shock, as such (although I'm still confused about how to cross streets...), but somehow exhausting anyway. It's only 9:45, and that would only be 8:45 German time, and I'm going to bed. (I'm sure I'll read at least a little while first, though. :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment